Bidding and Procurement
It is certain that any organization that does not keep pace with development and does not work according to international humanitarian standards is threatened with collapse, and one of the most prominent difficulties facing international and local organizations is the part of preparing tender brochures professionally, as well as evaluating technical and financial offers and preparing procurement documents.
In turn, we seek to provide services for preparing the tender brochure that guarantees the continuity and success of your organization, with our keenness on the smallest details and on time.
Our team of experts includes consultants who are able to develop the work of organizations, improve their performance in order to achieve the goals and aspirations of the organizations, and we will work through this service to provide technicians specialized in every field of humanitarian work (construction - health - water - environmental sanitation) and others
Among the most prominent services we provide in this field are:
● Preparing the various procurement documents (the brochure of conditions and specifications) with all its contents (advertisement - instructions to bidders - list of data - general conditions – special conditions - tables of requirements - forms - contract).
● Preparing the estimated cost.
● Preparing technical specifications.
● Analysis and evaluation of technical and financial offers.
● inspection and receiving procedures.
● Amicable settlement and arbitration procedures.
● Preparing standard procurement documents for goods, works, advisory services, and other services.
● Preparing the User's Guide or Buyers' Guide.