Institutional development and governance service are services of paramount importance for any organization so that it can manage and organize its human or financial resources,
The field of institutional development and governance
Institutional development and governance service are services of paramount importance for any organization so that it can manage and organize its human or financial resources, as well as organize its humanitarian projects through preparing an integrated set of regulations and organizational policies that outline all administrative, financial and ethical rules and controls as well as preparing strategic and operational plans What makes the work environment more organized and makes humanitarian aid characterized by justice and equality through the application of these rules that define behavior and set standards for providing services and implementing projects.
Also, the supporting bodies feel the need for the availability of regulations, policies, and the level of governance and attach great importance to them and consider it essential to provide them to any local organization so that it can obtain the necessary funding and avoid the organization from being excluded from the list of grants.
Among the most prominent services we provide in this field are:
● Legal registration of international and local organizations.
● Drawing up proposals for governance of humanitarian organizations, evaluating boards of directors (the Board of Trustees), and providing appropriate recommendations and assistance in their implementation.
● Preparing the financial, administrative, and technical policies and regulations related to humanitarian action.
● Preparing strategic, executive, and operational plans.
● Preparing plans and scenarios for fundraising.
● Providing financial, tax, legal, and administrative advice on humanitarian action.
● Drafting and developing project proposals and donor reports.